Thursday, January 12, 2023

Whimsy's New Release Part 2!

Happy Thursday to you!
I am still recovering at home and missing my kiddos at school. 
But I am taking this time to slow down, pump the brakes, and use this time to recharge a bit.
I have been parked in my craft room quite a bit and loving this new release from Whimsy Stamps, Give a Sip.  I love these cute critters and love coffee even more! :)
I used Copics and added a heart background with a heart stencil.  
This little guy looks like he is enjoying his coffee maybe a little TOO much, so I added the Slurp! Word Die.   I had mentioned that I store all of the hearts that are cut using the Slimline Hearts Background Die.  Well, once again I had to incorporate one of those hearts in the sentiment.  :)
As always, I appreciate you popping by and making me part of your day!










 

No comments: