Hello friends! It's been a bit since my last post! I am back at school and it has been seriously kicking my butt! I have to get back into the swing of early mornings and being on my feet all day. ;)
Whimsy's release was a few days ago and I am once again late to the party!
I love all of these Halloween dies and stamps....and once again I went the "creepy, scary" route. I can't seem to get enough of this clown from the Creepy Carnival stamp set. I colored him in with Copics and colored pencils. I fussy cut him out and added a tiny red ball to his nose.
The book was so much fun to make! I used the new Spell book stamp on kraft paper. I colored it using Copics and Tim Holtz inks. I added grit paste to the edges and let that dry. For the center panel I stamped the sentiment from the Creepy Carnival stamp set in black. I added the red claw marks and blood with the Clawed Stencil. I added glossy accents to the blood portion. The edges were shredded a bit with scissors and grit paste was added.
I used the Book Die set to make this shaped card. I curled the edges and distressed them a bit with scissors. I added MORE grit paste! LOL After the grit paste was dry, I added black using a Tim Holtz Distress Crayon. As a finishing touch I used my finger to apply Foundry Wax in Statue. I used my embossing gun to heat set it. The clown was added to the corner with Crafty Foam Tape.
I added some Mummy cloth, twine, and an old clock charm I had in my stash. (That was also distressed with Grit paste, black Distress Crayon, and Foundry Wax)

I hope you enjoyed your visit! :)
Have a great weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment