Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Eeks and Squeaks!

Hello friends! I've got a collection of cards to share with you using Whimsy Stamps, Eeks and Squeaks 1 & 2! Such adorable Halloween mice!  For my first card I used the Deckle Layers die to cut out the Eeks and Squeaks image. As well as an orange piece of card stock, in a slightly bigger size.  I cut out the mouse with the stitched circle die and popped it up with Crafty Foam Tape.  I added the gates from the Build a Graveyard die set.  For my finishing touches, I added a couple of bats, twine, ribbon, and a few orange and black gems.  
My next card was very simple to create.  I used the Deckle Layers die in 3 sizes.  The largest was used on orange card stock.  The middle layer was popped up with Crafty Foam Tape.  I added the sentiment and a sheer ribbon.  
My third card was a bit more involved, but I love how it turned out.  I used the Canvas embossing folder with navy card stock.  I swiped black ink on the raised parts.  I also used the new Stone Arch Die. Each "brick" was inked and splattered with white paint.  I added Crypt Texture Paste and let it dry.  I used a black distress crayon over the edges once it was dry.  I added the vines from the set that were colored with Copic markers. A couple of bats were adhered as well as the sentiment.   

My last card was created the same way as card 2.  Deckle Layers die, Crafty Foam tape, a sentiment, and a sheer ribbon.  :)
Thank you as always for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!














 

No comments: