Hello friends! Happy October!
I have two cards to share today using Whimsy Stamp's new release, Build a Jack-O-Lantern! It is such a cute set and there are so many options for faces in this set!
For my first card I went with pinks and oranges. I added the faces, that are mix and matchable, and then fussy cut the pumpkins. I am not normally a clean and simple card maker, but for some reason, these pumpkins needed to be the star of the show. I added the sentiment from the Fangtastic stamp set.
I popped the pumpkins up with Crafty Foam Tape, added a bit of black twine to the largest pumpkin, and added black "splatters" with my Copic Marker.
My second card was made the same way. This one I chose not to use the faces and went with a neutral color scheme. Kraft card stock, orange for the pumpkins, and rustic twine for the middle pumpkin. Oh! and I did splatter my pumpkins with a bit of white paint!
I have so many Halloween cards to share with you! Gotta get my lazy butt in gear to post all of them! LOL! Enjoy your weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment