Thursday, March 29, 2007

Entenmann's Little Bites



I have to share this little story with you. I was at Jewel the other day and purchased these Entenmann's Brownie bites, thinking they were perfect for lunches. I guess I really didn't read the package closely....My husband leaves for work by 4:30 in the morning and likes to have his cup of coffee with something sweet. So wouldn't you know it? He grabs the Entenmann's Brownie Bites! Perfect right? A little brownie to go with your coffee? He came home and told me he tried these "little" bites and made me go get one out of the pantry. He says, "Open them...go ahead open them." I'm expecting snakes to jump out of there! I proceeded to open the package when lo and behold there were 6....yes I said 6, little, tiny, minuscule, microscopic, puny, small ....Brownie bites! We were cracking up! I guess when they said "Brownie Bites" they weren't lying! What did they do take one little brownie and cut it into teeny tiny squares? I guess so! This must be why they are only 100 calories:)

No comments: