Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring Can



Well, I am off for Spring Break this week, and my children have theirs next week and the following week. How crazy is that? 3 different schools, 3 different spring breaks. At first I was upset, but now I am taking advantage of my alone time. Create, Create, ....clean...Create! I wanted to make a Spring Can for my Step-mom for Easter. She loves candles, so I figure this would be a cute "package" for it. I think I went too crazy with the ribbon, but once I got started I couldn't stop! I used some adhesive ribbon to go around the can. I also cut some of the ribbon for the "stems" of the Prima flowers. I found this cute "pail" stamp by Stampendous. I used my new recently purchased, off E-bay, Prisma colored pencils. Used the Souffle pens to outline the eggs. I think for my first "pail" it came out pretty cute :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to know where you got that clear paint can. It is sooooooooo cute!!!!!