Monday, September 3, 2007

Quick and Easy Birthday Card!

Sometimes quick and easy is all the time I have! Especially now that I am back at work. I am finding that my time is very limited. This birthday cake with by Doodlebug. I colored it in with my Copics and added Stickles to the candles. I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug, used my Marvy punches, added some yellow brads, and of course some pretty ribbon.....and voila! The card is a done deal! I hope to have time to create this week....sometimes having this blog adds some pressure.....no one's fault by my own I know! Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick and easy can be good! Love your sweet birthday card!
Have a wonderful week! Hugs and smiles

sophia landry said...

cute, nothing wrong with quick and easy, especially when one is busy! You have a well colored image and wonderful texture from the folder, I think it looks great. Good luck on work this week, i can only imagine it will be busy!

joslyn said...

sometimes the easy cards end up being my favorite. i like this card.

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, may be simple but it has a lot of punch

Heather P. said...

So pretty! Love how the yellow pops! :)

Unknown said...

quick and easy is great! This card is great, not every card requires 17 layers and handstitching...LOL.
Good luck at school this week!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just so sweet! Love it!

Louly said...

Wow Chelemom, this is stunning! I really must get some of those cuttlebug folders (that's if you can use them with the big shot)