Monday, August 4, 2008

Couple 'O Cards!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We swam a lot and spent time together as a family. It was nice to just talk and hang out together.

This first card is using a Sweet 'n Sassy stamp. His name is Sam. I colored him in with my Copics. I used my Spellbinder's Nestibilities for the oval. The paper is ancient! It is by KI memories from probably 10 years ago! But I liked it with this image. I did some sewing and added little gold studs to the corners. I bought the overall closure awhile back and thought it was perfect for this boy card. I threaded the paper through and stamped the sentiment on it.
This was another card that is super late! I used a 2 Sketches 4 You sketch from a couple of weeks ago. I used some scraps that I had and pulled this together pretty quickly. Speaking of 2 Sketches 4 You.....last week's card made the top 5! I was pretty excited to have been chosen!

Hope you have a great day!

15 comments:

Joke said...

Congrats of reaching the fab 5! I told you you've made a lovely card.
These cards are lovely too, the second one is my favorite. I love pink.

Joke

Deborah said...

Such differernt cards and both just adorable as can be! The little boy is terrific, love the harcware! The second card is such a feminine and beatifully floral card@ So pretty! Congrats on last week's card in the top 5!

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats on Top 5!!
Definitely "lifting" the second card...very sweet!
Have a great day...keep dry! LOL!

Christi Flores said...

Congrats on making the Top 5!! Both of your cards are wonderful!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Congrats on being one of the top 5 cards ,
your cards are so gorgeous ,love them ,Dawnxx

Allison Rankin said...

Awe Michele...more winners! My fav is the second one!

Anonymous said...

Does your talent ever end...you're like the energizer bunny...your ideas just keep running! Ha, Ha, I'm back on your blog, girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

michele i LOVE the little overall detail on your card! so creative :)

Lauren said...

Super cute cards!

marcibun said...

Wow, this is awesome Michele! That overalls clip is just perfect.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love your cards!!!

Unknown said...

Both are adorable! Congrats on your top 5!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards, both of them are awesome, but I like the second best!

Elaine said...

Oh clever, the overall closure is the perfect embellishment!

I have that same cake paper, lol. I like the 3D flower!

Congrats on making the top 5 last week!

Anonymous said...

That cute accent on that boy card is just too much!