Thursday, August 7, 2008

Treehouse's Newest Releases!

OK, I am a day late and a dollar short on this week's Treehouse Brainwave Challenge! That is the story of my life! LOL! This awesome pumpkin is one of Treehouse's newest fall releases! I colored it in with my Copics and added some green wire for the vines. I had these teeny plastic spiders and decided to make my pumpkin "scary" by gluing them on. The paper is SU! and Martha Stewart.
The second card uses another new release......this cutie pie spider. I know he isn't supposed to be cute, he's got fangs right? I can't help it, his face just makes me smile! I used some black flock to "fuzzy" him up a bit. I used some really old KI paper and colored my twine/web black with a Copic marker. I added a bit of ribbon and the sentiment and voila! Visit Treehouse stamps to see their other new releases!!!

19 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the spider especially! Great sample cards! Deb

Lorraine Robertson said...

Great card, love the pumpkin & so would my hubby, he's American hence Halloween is always spooky at our house. Neighbours think we're a bit mad, though a few of them have actually started joining in & decorating their houses more.

Lorraine xxx

Regan said...

shut up!!!!!!

these are great, seriously adorable!

~amy~ said...

FUN halloween cards!!!

Dani said...

Super cute cards! I love Halloween! That spider is adorable!

Crafty Connie said...

Love both of the cards and the color combos, GREAT job!!!

marcibun said...

Those are really fun cards, that pumpkin looks so 3D, must be the awesome shading job you did with the copics ;)

Unknown said...

What fun cards!! Very festive!! :)

Anna M said...

ADORABLE!

So glad you are loving "Twilight".

Have a good weekend!

XOXOX

Regina Easter said...

wow, how adorable....

Regina Easter said...

wow, how adorable....

Alex said...

So stinkin' cute - love these adorable halloween cards, especially that spider! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Elaine said...

Great cards! Love how you embellished both images!

Vicki said...

It looks like the pumpkin is popping out at you - great card
www.sullyscrapandstamp.blogspot.com

Laura Roth said...

OMG is it halloween time already? :) Your cards are great!

Anonymous said...

Both your Treehouse cards are so fabulous. Love the pumpkin with the scary spider!

Diane Davies said...

Love the pumpkin with the cool vines! : )

jjcreations said...

I like both of these - especially the pumpkin - It's so vibrant. Joan

Rose Ann said...

Adorable Halloween cards!! I love them both, and your coloring is wonderful!! Fun cards!!