Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The cutest pout ever!

Just look at that face! This cutie pie is my soon to be 3 year old nephew. Why so sad you ask? Welllllll....we wanted a family picture with all the cousins and Alex just didn't want to take a picture. While getting the kids organized, I had to snap a few pics of this priceless expression! Since Alex refused to move from his post, the rest of the kids squished in closer to him.....with his pouty face and all!

This entire LO was created with the Picnic Basket Kit from Noel Mignon's store. Lots of October Afternoon in there! The only things not found in the kit were the title, cuz those were cut with my Cricut machine, the glittered heart, and the alpha beads. (Had a bit 'o dust on those babies!)

15 comments:

L.A. said...

What a great way to preserve one of life's precious moments! My nephew was the same way about pictures as a little boy and now at 25, he has what I call his grimace and bear it face LOL!!

Happy Tuesday!!

Sharon said...

What great pictures! The layout is awesome too! He is too cute!!

Crafty Connie said...

How adorable, what a fantastic layout!

Tracy.H said...

So cute...and love his shirt!! :0)

Alex said...

How totally adorable - what a fabulous page Michele!! He is just so very cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

aimee said...

ahhh to cute! love the layout!

Liz said...

adorable

Christi Flores said...

Your nephew is adorable!! Love that lo!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....such Amazing work!!!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

I JUST posted a pouty layout at my place, too! I love his sweet face. :)

joslyn said...

cute page. what an adorable boy.

Anonymous said...

After leaving your house today...I am forced to leave a note on your blog..why you ask..because you look for my comments! LOL! This is really a cute page of Alex..he will thank Auntie Chele later on in life. See you over the fence!

Deborah said...

He is working that pout! Fab LO! Deb

Unknown said...

Cute cute layout!! I am currently addicted to this paper - LOVE it! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...what a cutie! Love this idea for a multi-photo layout esp. with the strip down the middle!