Monday, December 29, 2008

Be Mine

Bitten by the Bug has issued a new challenge this week.......to use the circle dot cut from the Monogram cartridge. I decided to break into my Valentine stash and create this card! The paper is K & Company, the ribbon is Papertrey, and the ticket is by Making Memories. I pulled out my sewing machine to do a bit of stitching. Although, I think my tension is off, because some of the stitches look a bit loose. I am really sewing impaired and don't sew anything but paper........so sad I know!


The fabulous BBTB team has cooked up some gorgeous creations.....head on over the BBTB blog to take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by! You make a gal's day!

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is beyond adorable..i love it

~amy~ said...

a-dorable! I'm a paper only with my sewing machine too :) My tension is always wonky for some reason BUT I think it just adds to the charm of the creation...

Debbie Corbari said...

Wow! This is super cute!

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Gorgeous!!..love the papers, and cut out accents...I use to sew everything from clothes to crafts....but right now I only want to sew paper..lol.

Anonymous said...

What a Valentine offering for all of us to enjoy and pick up some most skilled technique ideas! Thank you!
For all of you who love to doodle at designing Valentine cards, save those doodles, package them as post card front Valentines or make them a layered unsigned card. Package them, send them to Pat with Cards4Kids Detroit, Michigan, Children's Hospital. Check out rubbermaid.blogspot.com for the deets. Mail Cards4Kids by February 2 so Pat may deliver 1000 (+) requested by the administrator of CH! This is like cards for soldiers. We create, share, bless, pray for, and ship cards / post card fronts/ Valentine styles for children in hospital care to choose several then trade with floormates, family, friends, and neighbors back home. This effort will also minister to the CH staff who will make certain that all the cards (sent to Pat who delivers to CH) are totally enjoyed by children who sign and bless others with a Valentine greeting. These children are 2 - teens in age. Thank you, crafters, for your kind, generous, creativity in advance of all your fun. Mt23stamper

CreativeMish said...

This turned out really cute!!! My machine doesn't sew very well on paper. but I use it anyway :)

Anonymous said...

You are so darn cute. How are you GF? I know it's been a long time and I will try to create a little bit of time to stamps and to keep you updated in my blog! Thank you for being a sweet woman! Happy New Year and I sounds like you had a great Christmas! kt

Unknown said...

Oh my this is just so pretty! Fun stuff!! :)