Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last of my Holiday Buckets....

Heading out to Wisconsin today to see my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew for Christmas. We've had some frightful weather here, so driving will be slow and steady today. Lots of ice and freezing rain. So just a quick post this morning of Christmas Eve. These are the last of my holiday buckets. I used my Cricut to cut this candy cane. (Winter Wonderland Cartridge) The paper was from Noel Mignon's Dear Santa kit. (sold out) The sentiment is Papertrey Ink, and it was cut out using my oval Spellbinder's Nestibility.



I hope all of you have safe travels today and a wonderful holiday with family and friends.
Thank you for stopping by to visit. I am grateful that I've "met" you all on this wonderful world wide web! Merry Christmas to you!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a safe trip! Merry Christmas!

Jingle said...

And a lovely bucket it is! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Tracey said...

So fabulous! Merry Christmas! Travel safely! x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Ahh Michele. Its beautiful. You are so talented.
happy Crafting. Have a lovely break.
Love Sandra xx

Hearts Turned said...

I've loved your buckets, Michele! Safe travels today, and here's wishing you and your beautiful family a VERY Merry Christmas!

aimee said...

freakin cute!
merry christmas!

Silli said...

This is beautiful Michele!! I wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Big hugs!

Corie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Big hugs,
Corie

Nikki said...

Very cute Michele!
Hope you're having a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!
Hugs, Nikki

Elaine said...

So much charm with the red and white colors! Love that simple snowflake on the bucket and the candy cane embellishment!

Kay said...

Enjoyed your blog today! I'm still lazing around on the day after Christmas -- I'm so glad a baby changed me for eternity! Hope you are enjoying the holidays! :)

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I think the list inform should acquire more info then it has.

Unknown said...

Simple Stunning!