Monday, December 21, 2009

Lots to Share Today.....

What a busy fun weekend we had! Saturday, we had Christmas at my Dad and Step-mom's. It is always so great to see all the little ones together. (Pictures further down this post!) Even my son, who is 12, gives up his tween attitude to "play." (Although he tells me he is just babysitting........uh huh.....right...... ) Sunday we baked 3 different types of cookies.....yum! Kitchen is an utter mess along with the rest of my house.......but it's all good! I am off today, so cleaning it is my goal!



I have a picture from last week's brunch, of my sweet little niece. Her expression while meeting Santa was absolutely priceless! I used this photo for this week's challenge at Noel Mignon, to use a favorite holiday quote. I love the quote, "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!" (Miracle on 34th Street.) I used Noel's Dear Santa kit.


Could she possibly be any cuter???? : )

I used some Thickers and my new Martha Stewart letter punches for the small letters. I sprinkled everything with glitter. (Because you know my motto..........everything is better with glitter!)

Here are a few pics from Saturday..........


Here is my very grown up son........goofin' with Santa! : )


This was Cort's expression when Santa walked through the door........... sooooo cute!
The hit of the night was this silly blinking red nose! All the kids took turns wearing it........I guess it was Katie's turn.........

Here is a pic of all the cousins together.......did you happen to notice the little guy's expression in the middle? That's my nephew Alex.......to me......that just makes this picture!!!

And lastly.......a picture of the kids playing store.......notice the big kid? Remember........he is just babysitting!

Are ya still with me? Whew!!!! Thanks for hanging in there! I love sharing with all my girlfriends out there!!!


Hope your weekend was great!!! Feel free to share......I love hearing what you're up to! (Especially since my computer time has been scarce these days!)
Have a great day!!!






16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what wonderful pictures, TFS!! Holiday Hugs Cindy xxoo

Desire Fourie said...

Your layout is absolutely stunning. Just love it. And its so heartwarming to see everyone finding joy in the festive season. TFS. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season.
Hugs
Desire

Crystal said...

That layout is too cute Priceless! Seems like you all had a great weekend. WE were snowed in with two feet of snow, apparently the most that this area has seen in decades and OF COURSE it happens on our first winter here LOL! We baked until our hearts content and enjoyed the down time and snow!

Stef H said...

oh chele! what fabulous pictures. can't help but smile - with a few giggles. absolutely beautiful family.

a very merry christmas to you my friend.

Allison Rankin said...

Some beautiful pics and I just love that layout of your niece (need to steal this idea!).

Hearts Turned said...

Great stuff, Michele! Love your layout--what an adorable little niece! Family time at Christmas is just the best, isn't it?! Love that your boy could "endure" all that babysitting without complaint--what a good kid!!!

Enjoy your time off with your family--don't clean too much! A dirty house is a happy house! Merry Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, just gorgeous and your blog is fabulous too!

Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog

Jan x

Allison said...

adorable layout
AllisonX

Jana Eubank said...

Cute pictures! Love the magical, snowy feel of your page! :D

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing your kids! I miss having little ones about! Merry Christmas

Annie said...

awww, this is sweet!!!
And what a beautiful family you have!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What great pictures Michele. Looks like everyone (even the big kid) were having fun. Don't you just love family time. AND the lo is too precious.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

It looks and sounds like you all had a wonderful time. The images are priceless!! I love your layout!! What a way to treasure a memory!! Gorgeous!!

Merry Christmas!!!

hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

What wonderful memories you are creating for your children. I really enjoyed yourpictures.

Leslie Deering said...

Just beautiful all the pics I remember those days when my son was too cool to play with the younger cousins only to find him building a block fort once he was in the middle Ha! He turned 29 yesterday Ha! cort looks so pretty angel girl! Jacob is all thrown off from bieng home from school he asked me this mornig( up at 6am) my shoes? that is what he says when he wakes up for school I will have to have my son drive him by Elim lol!!! Have a Merry Christmas and thank you for your wonderful blog that keeps me smiling all year my goal is to get back to working on mine that is just hanging in cyber space..... Blessings Leslie

Michelle said...

Oh wow, Michele, Cortney is growing up! Her smile still lights up the world, but now it's on the face of a budding young lady. Loving all your new stuff!