Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sending You a Bucket Full of Kisses.....

Hi all! Hope your week is productive and you are getting lots done! I have a ton of wrapping to do today........and a bit of cooking for my sister's house tomorrow. I think it may be a "stay in my pajamas" kind of day! It is hard to believe that Christmas is tomorrow already......sheesh, where does the time go!?

I have a little project to share with you today using JustRite's new Loving Thoughts set. (Coming out January 1st)


I love the sentiments that come in this set.......so sweet, so true. : )
I picked these mini buckets on my last trip at Archivers. I dressed them up with some cute DCWV paper. The sentiment was stamped in Papertrey's Pure Poppy. I used my Spellbinders to cut the various sized circles and the edges were inked up a bit. I added a bit of ribbon and a couple of rhinestones.
These buckets have a sort of country feel don't they? (As opposed to a "city" feel ? LOL!)

Head on over to the JustRite blog today for a chance at some yummy blog candy!!!
Have a great Christmas EVE, EVE!! Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit!! It is a bright spot to my day to read your sweet comments!


15 comments:

Very Mary said...

I'm still in my jammies! Can't really see a need to get out of them:) Makes for a delicious day, doesn't it?

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

So very cute. Love this. I would love to be in my jammies about now. :)

Christmas blessings
Kitty

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea!! Are we getting ready for Valentine already!! LOL

Love it!!

Allison Rankin said...

Sweet...love the papers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Michele! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the buckets! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise Young said...

Nothing wrong woth staying in your jammies all day... I've done it a few times (or more)in my life. Love your "kisses" pail. Its adorable. TFS. Merry Christmas.

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh Michele ... how cute are these treat buckets!! Looking down through your blog ... your creations just keep getting better & better!!
Merry Christmas to you & your family ... I'm sure the kids are really getting excited ... what fun ... enjoy!!

cheryl said...

love these sentiments,and you have made these look wonderful,I am spending tomorrow in my pj's cooking washing cleaning wrapping,oh fun fun fun,have a great xmas and fab 2010
love cheryl xxxxx

Crystal said...

Love your tins they are fabulous...what a cute sentiment for the toppers just perfect!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Regina Easter said...

OOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THESE GIRL....HUGS

Tina said...

These new sentiments are super fantastic - great little buckets. I'll have to keep my eyes open for those out here - we don't have an archivers close by. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy Holidays to you.

Only By His Grace said...

What a lovely gift. the stamp is perfect for these little buckets.
Hugs Marion

Sherry Wright said...

You are the buckey queen. ;) These are adorable, love how you used the stamps. Have a wonderful Christmas. :)

1CardCreator said...

Yep, I'm in my jammies also. They do have a country vintage look and they are adorable! Merry Christmas ~Love, Diane

Nikki said...

Very very cute!!
Hugs, Nikki