Thursday, August 12, 2010

New JustRite Sets and Last Day for Blog Candy!

Good morning! I have a new JustRite set to share with you today! All week JustRite has been posting about all of their new Christmas sets! Unfortunately, I've been behind the eight ball this week and haven't posted until today! So be sure to click HERE to see ALL of the new sets! Just when I think they can't get any better.....they do! The set I am showing today is called Christmas Nested Frames! I love that these stamps are rectangular and fit inside one another! It makes cardmaking so easy....no coloring....just stamp, layer, and voila!

I decided on this particular sentiment......Hearts come home for the Holidays. I took it quite literally and added a Spellbinder's heart behind it. I stamped the sentiment in Papertrey Ink's Poppy Red. The 2 borders were stamped in New Leaf and Chartreuse. The edges were inked with Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Frayed Burlap. The scalloped oval is a Jenni Bowlin Journaling spot.
I added some twine....also from Papertrey Ink. The rhinestones are from Imaginisce's I-Rock. (My favorite new tool!) I did a bit of scoring with Scor-Pal. It adds a subtle touch without being overwhelming.


Don't forget tonight I draw a winner for the Cutting Cafe' Giveaway! So be sure to click HERE to throw your name in the "hat!"
Off to take the kiddos to the doctor and the ortho today. Fun.
Have a great day!!!

8 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! You always do the most beautiful things with those JustRite sets!

Hope you're having a beautiful day!

Julie

Anne said...

Great cards Michell, I like the look of those stamps. I think I could be tempted to part with a few pennies
Anne x

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful Michelle, those stamps look awesome! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

My Serendipity said...

Beautiful cards! I love the sentiments :)

Allison Rankin said...

Super layering of those images...just loving these colors!

Beate said...

Michele, your card is stunning! I love how you layered the images with Nestabilities.
Hugs and smiles

mamajulie said...

Beautiful card. The colors are gorgeous and the heart just pops off the page.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous! Love all the layering!