Monday, April 4, 2011

Signs of Life, Day Two of JustRite's Newest Releases!

Today is day two of JustRite's newest releases! Today's set is beautiful and clever! It is called, Signs of Life and I love the sentiments, fonts used, and the clever little sign to hang them from! AND.....they coordinate with the Spellbinder's dies. How cool is that? My image was stamped in brown and green Color Box inks and sprinkled with clear embossing powder. I sponged the edges of the sentiment to create depth. The entire image was cut using the Spellbinder's Labels 18 die. I did a bit of airbrushing with Copics and inked the edges a bit. I also added a quilled daisy that I created using Provo Craft's Daisy Quilling kit. The leaves were in my stash from a former project. I added a few pearls, some seam binding, and a pretty Maya Road stick pin. The paper is by My Minds Eye.
I really love this set and can see me using it quite a bit!
Want to see more? Be sure to check out the DT blogs for more gorgeous projects using this set!










Happy Tuesday to you all!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

michele, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Cricket said...

Beautiful! I think I have to have this set for sure!!

blessings,

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Michelle! Awesome set.

Jocelyn said...

What a great set...love!!!!!!!

Your card is just gorgeous...as always!!!

Have a great day sweet friend!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous color combo. And the flower and ribbon are stunning on the card. :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, you have used such beautiful colors. I'm loving this stamp set.

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the sweet soft vintage feel it has and the bow looks gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! I don't use stamps as much as II used to but after seeing this one I got that little "I Want IT!" feeling in my stomach!

Sharon Harnist said...

Gorgeous card, Michele!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I love those decorative signs

Bunnyfreak said...

Great colors for the card.

Paula said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad I came over to your blog to see your work. Your projects are just beautiful. This card is gorgeous. The colors you chose are perfect.

Allison Rankin said...

So very pretty! I need some of that seam binding methinks!

Leslie Deering said...

beautiful card I love all the colors !

Anonymous said...

This is `Gorgeous` Michelle..love the seam binding..always a pleasure to catch up with your beautiful creations TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:) x