Friday, April 8, 2011

A Warm Hello! A New Release by JustRite!

Hello and happy Friday to you! I have one last JustRite set to show you before the weekend starts! It is a darling new set called, A Warm Hello. It is cute and has such a whimsical font! I decided to make a shaped card to show off this new set! I used my Cricut Expression and Gypsy to weld the teacup together. I stamped the image and circular border using my Color Box inks and clear embossing powder. I cut them as two separate circles using my Spellbinder's dies. I backed the smaller circle with a scalloped circle and stacked all of it with foam squares for dimension. I tied some of my dyed seam binding and tied my tag to the tea cup with some Papertrey twine.
I added a rhinestone to the center of my bow.......you know.....for that little bit extra sparkle! ; )


You HAVE to see the other projects made by the DT gals! They are awesome!













What is on your agenda this weekend? Nothing much here, a fairly quiet weekend. I am hoping to get caught up on a few assignments and maybe, just maybe clean my craft room. It is kind of a problem......since I can no longer see the floor......or my desk top.......or my couch.........


Have a great weekend in whatever you do! : )

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the teacup, Michelle!!! What did you use to get the teacup shape? I have been searching since last year for a teacup and tea-related shapes for a ladies' event at our church. If you are willing to share your info, please e-mail me? I love y our blog and visit it everyday, sometimes twice!! Keep up the wonderful creativity ... it is an inspiration to me and countless others! ~Amy S.~

Unknown said...

I love the teacup shaped card. Boy, I need the new Cricut Imagine machine.

Luv 2 Create said...

Love shaped cards, and this tea cup is so cool. I too would love to know what carts you used or if you used another program. Please share if you don't mind. It is just adorable, but then everything that you create is. Love the new stamp set.
Marcie

Luv 2 Create said...

Oops forgot to add: Have a wonderful week end. I too am working on cleaning up my craft room. I am making new shelving in the office if weather permits. Have everything cut, and most of it mounted, just need to paint 5 more shelves. It has been raining but hope to have a break long enough to paint and let them dry.
Marcie

*SHeRRy B* said...

The teacup card is so sweet!

Joanna said...

I love this! You always inspire me to use glitter! :)

Anniebee said...

This is really cute! I love almost anything with a coffee cups or teacup on it. I just love your blog and seeing all of your wonderful creations. Glad I found you!

Anniebee

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my this is just beautiful! I love all that sparkle! It is the perfect touch! TFS!

aol said...

I love the teacup.. what a new spin. It would be perfect for an invitation to a tea party. Thnx for giving me the idea.
Hugs,
Dottie

Tom Lewis said...

This is so beautiful Michele. Hugs Riet.xx