Friday, June 1, 2012

The Other Shoe...

Shoes come in pairs right? So I "needed" to make another shoe to its counterpart....seen HERE! I am in love with these shoes from the Princess Party Cartridge. If I have a birthday/pool party this summer for Cortney, I think I will make a bunch for the girls and fill them up with lip glosses and such. They are so easy to make and dress up!


To embellish the back of the shoe I used the Cricut Craft Room Exclusive, 3-D Bows.  I inked the edges, applied glossy accents, gave it a good dose of glitter, and added a pearl to the center. 
I added one of those paper bows to the front too, along with a silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply Store


And of course the trick to a pretty paper shoe, is to use double sided paper.

I am so glad it's Friday!  My hubby and I are going out tonight for a belated anniversary celebration. I am also going to see the play, Motherhood tomorrow with a dear friend.  I've heard it's "pee in your pants funny!" I could use a few laughs! ; )
Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Jingle said...

So cute!!! I love the ways you use glitter!

1CardCreator said...

Love the shoe and the bow on the back cinches it!

Tina said...

love this, very cute..have fun tonight

cdm317 said...

The shoe is fabulous! Enjoy your Anniversary date and your girls night out!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Beautiful- this is wonderful and so effective. Enjoy your date night:-)

Tracey said...

Just Gorgeous.....love it! OK, you have sold me...I need to buy these:)

Rea' said...

Gorgeous shoe... you just know how to pick the perfect colors and prints ! Have a great date and a great weekend !

Marie said...

Just love this cute shoe! Hope you enjoy your belated anniversary dinner and the play!!! Tomorrow is a soccer day for us.

Anonymous said...

Love the shoe, beautiful. Enjoy your date-nite. Hope the play is as funny as expected.

Something Special said...

This is so darling!

Nuts in a Tree said...

Wow...Cinderella must be jealous! :) Fun!!!

Rhonda :)

Migdalia said...

This is the BEST shoe ever!!!And I think it fits me..I am a size 5...LOL..TFS

Cheryl Ower said...

SEEING YOUR PRINCESS PARTY SHOES JUST MADE MY DAY. THEY WERE SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I HAVE BEEN TOYING WITH GETTING THAT CARTRIDGE BECAUSE I LIKED THE 3-D SHOE, BUT HADN'T SEEN ANY MADE UP THAT I REALLY LIKED. SINCE FINDING YOUR POST TODAY, MY MIND IS MADE UP. I WILL BE GETTING THAT CARTRIDGE AS SOON AS I CAN, THANKS TO YOUR TALENTED INSPIRATION!