Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Vacation

Good morning to you all! I am in the home stretch until summer vacation! Just two more days! I am so looking forward to the slower paced summer days. No schedules, no running around like chickens, no homework.......

 Last year my family and I went to Jamaica and loved these pictures of Kyle. I decided to scrap 'em using my Cricut and the Life's a Beach Cartridge. I added a few special touches to my LO....like brown flock to the coconuts....googly eyes...glitter....a bit of Copic marker to add depth....and popped up elements.

Makes ya want an umbrella drink, doesn't it? ; )

I have a special album just for my Jamaica trip....and this was placed in there.
  I hope you enjoy your Monday!  Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

Josie0602 said...

I love beach layouts and yours is wonderful!!

Tracy

Jingle said...

This is just adorable! I love the details you added!

Gwen said...

This is so awesome, love all the dimension and details and of course the glitter.

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Absolutely ADORE IT! Sooo casing it! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon

Marie said...

What a great LO. The details are the icing on the cake!

Life and Knits said...

Hi Michele,
Great layout! I love all the dimension.

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is fabulous! Love the palm tree and how you put the sentiment tag on the trunk. Love the waves and all the little extras you added there too. Great page!

Nuts in a Tree said...

Great pics...great name too :). This lo is amazingly fun too...the way the wave splashes up off the page is so creative. You inspire me...I am so glad I found you while at Quick Chick Designs.

Rhonda :)

Migdalia said...

What a Fun and Fabulous Layout!!!