Friday, August 10, 2012

Christmas Boxes

I have a couple more projects to share with you that I created for SRM Stickers. I used my Cricut and the new Close to my Heart Artiste Cartridge to create these fun little boxes! They were super easy and fast to make!  I just tied the ends with a bit of red twine.  I attached the SRM sticker to cream card stock and punched it out with a circle punch. 
I inked the edges of the circles a bit, applied a bit of glossy accents, and sprinkled it with glitter. 

I added a couple of jingle bells tied with black string as a finishing touch.
Thank you for your well wishes regarding my little pup, Myla.  She isn't home yet, but did well after the surgery. I am picking her up this afternoon. I miss the little bugger! 
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

These came out beautiful, Michelle.
. Have a great weekend.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Migdalia said...

Love this Christmas treat box!!!very beautiful!!

D- said...

Love your boxes. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Beautiful project, Michelle!! Artiste has some beautiful images to work with. I used a cut from it on my latest page that I hope to get posted later today. Glad your pup is recovering from surgery well. I know you'll be glad to have her home again!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

cdm317 said...

Love these!

Ruth G said...

Love the sprinkle of glitter on the edge! It makes the tag so much more fun! TFS!