Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crafty Secret's Linky Party!

I am heading to school today to start setting up my classroom. I am excited for a new school year to start, but sad that this summer flew by so quickly! My school has installed Smartboards in each of the classrooms. It is such a motivating tool for the students! But it also means I have lots of learning to do myself! So over the next few weeks I will be playing a lot, experimenting, creating lessons, and making sure I know this new "computer" well. : ) 

  I created this fun little card using Crafty Secret's Pixie Wishes set.   I colored everything with Copics and did a bit of fussy cutting.  I am a bit crazy when it comes to dimension.  I just can't do a flat card....it isn't in me!  So the mushrooms and elf were popped up with pop dots. I tied a bit of twine around the image and cut the circles and squares out using Spellbinder's dies. 
Crafty Secret's is hosting their August Linky Party! 
Anyone can join in on the Crafty Secret's Linky Party by posting a sample HERE  that you have created using Crafty Secret's products. You have all week until 1:00 AM August 13/12 to enter your project! Random.org winner will be announced next Monday morning to receive a $50.00 Crafty Secrets Gift Certificate!


Thanks so much for visiting! Have a great day!

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...great colouring! Lee-Ann :)

Life and Knits said...

Fabulous card Michele. Best wishes for a great school year! The summer really went by fast.

Take care,
Susie

Sonia said...

Very pretty... great colors.. :)

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Very sweet-- love all the scallops!

Best wishes for the school year!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such gorgeous color work and love the dimension!! I'm a dimension lover too on my LO's!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hrvatica said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. Best wishes for the school year.

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Beautiful card---so says the Pop Dot QUeen! lol! Ask me about the desk calendar I made in a class-that wouldn't close-I think I added pop dots to every.single.page.! oops!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

This is such a cute little pixie card Michele and perfect with the layers!
Thanks for posting
Sandy

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

This is such a cute little pixie card Michele and perfect with the layers!
Thanks for posting
Sandy

cdm317 said...

This is so pretty, very sweet!