Monday, February 11, 2013

XOXO

Good morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I know I did.  My girl is finally feeling better.  She is happy and talkative again.  We are still awaiting her test results, but at least in the meantime, she is more comfortable.  

We spent the day Saturday celebrating Kyle's birthday.  It was his last hoorah!  We saw Parental Guidance (cute), ate at Cheeseburger Paradise, played laser tag, and went for ice cream.  : )

Valentine's Day is in a few short days, and I have a few projects to share with you this week.  This first one is a cute box I spied on the Silhouette website.  It is super cute for putting sweet treats in. 
I added tulle and a pretty gardenia flower that also came from Silhouette.   
I am going to keep it short and brief! 
Off to work I go! 
Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

So so pretty....love the beautiful flower and tule!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty box. So glad Courtney is better.