Sunday, March 17, 2013

Eat, Drink, & Be Irish!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!  I am spending today in my jammies getting caught up with projects that are due soon, and  a couple of tutorials.  I guess there are worse ways to spend my day right? ;)
I have a card to share with you that uses my Cricut and the Spring Holiday Cards cartridge.  I did a bit of machine stitching and added liquid applique for my foam.  (Oh! And I snuck a little glitter in there too!)
I created a clover button by cutting multiple layers of the same cut, stacking them, gluing them, and punching two holes to tie my twine through.  
I am going to keep this super short, as my craft room is calling me! 
Have a great Sunday and St. Patrick's Day!
XOXO

7 comments:

Life and Knits said...

So cute...and festive! LOL!!!

Have a great day!

Susie

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute...love it!!

L.B. said...

This is a fun card. Love all your fun additions.

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Love all your extras.

Rea' said...

How cute! Just can't seem to stay on top lately, I always get stuff out to make St. Patrick Day cards but too much stuff going on and I don't get to it !!

reeree62 said...

Love it, Michele! Esp. love the way you created that "button"!!!

Liz said...

Cricut? looks great..love it.