Monday, October 14, 2013

Witch's Boot....

I have today off. I thought I'd get to relax.
I was wrong.
Too many errands and things that needed to be done because they had been neglected for far too long. 
But at least I feel like I am a bit more caught up now. 
Not in my "crafty" life, but in my "regular" life. ;)
With Halloween around the corner, I couldn't resist this adorable witch's boot from Silhouette.
It's a box and holds treats.  I added lace and this cute witchy image from Crafty Secrets Halloween Digital Labels. I gave her a bit of color using my Copic markers. 
I laced up the front of the boot with silk ribbon. 
I filled it with treats. Of course it was a bit fuller, but as I was taking the picture I kept sneaking a few..... :)
I can't resist candy corn.  
A few months ago I decided to do something I had always wanted to do. 
Get gel nails. Mine never grew. 
I had tried every product known to man and nothing worked. 
I envied women with nails......so I decided to do this for myself. 
I love them.
I love that my hands always look pretty.
I love experimenting with all the cool polishes out there.
I found this purple by Deborah Lippmann. 
Awesome.
Off to get some beds washed and pick up my newly groomed pups....it's time for their Halloween pics!
(Crazy dog owner here.)


4 comments:

Debby said...

I just got gel ones a couple weeks ago and they still look nice. I think it is going to be something I keep on doing. Do you do your own. Cute witches boot.

Rea' said...

Oh this is so cute... love how you embellished it !

Rea' said...

Oh this is so cute... love how you embellished it !

Primitive Seasons said...

Could you tell us the size of this boot? Also what are gel nails....different somehow from acrylics? Thanks