Friday, February 7, 2014

JustRite's February Release-Rose Postcard Background Stamp

Good morning and happy Friday to you! I have another new release from JustRite to share with you today. It is another beautiful background stamp called, Rose Postcard. I wanted kind of an "artsy" feel to it, so I decided to stamp the image with Versamark on Teresa Collins book paper.  I embossed the image in black. 
To give the image color, I used my Inktense Pencils. I love the vibrancy it gives to the image.
I stamped the butterfly an additional time, colored it, and then cut it out.  I lifted the wings and glued two pearls to the body.  I added a bit of hot pink and orange string for an additional pop of color.
Here is the set.  Which made me realize right now as I am typing this, that my card is sideways. 
;) It's it's all okay right?
You won't want to miss what the other gals have done with this set.  Simply gorgeous!


marilynwillauer said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and layout.

Rosy Newlun said...

Wow I love the colors you used here, the pinks/yellows which turn a kind of orange. What a lovely creation!!!