Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Animal Party!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments about Cortney.  I did pass along what you said to her.  She was smiling from ear to ear.  (My daughter is a bit of a ham!) ;) And to answer Debby's question, yes it is an Origami Owl bracelet she had on. ;) 

I wanted to share something crafty today using a darling image from Crafty Secrets.  It is a digital image from the set called, Animal Party.  I colored it with Copics. 
The red polka dot paper is also from Crafty Secrets and is part of the Radiant Paper pack. I added a bit of ribbon, string, old fashioned stick pin complete with sentiment, and a bit of gold tinsel. 
I am heading to work in a bit, so this is going to be a bit short!
Have a great day and thank you for constantly cheering me (my family) on!  It means the world to me!

7 comments:

Shantaie said...

what a fun card! I seriously love the addition of gold tinsel, its both modern and classic!

nattyboots said...

So colorful and pretty
Well done
Elaine H X

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love, love, love this image! My granddaughters are very "into" Conga Lines right now (ages 2 and 5) so this would be a perfect card for me to make for them. Your coloring is so gorgeous and all your little embellies make this a perfect card!

Joy said...

How fun is this card, love that it made me smile...hugs

Sparky said...

This is as cute as can be! You always embellish your creations so beautifully, Michele. You are a great inspiration! Thanks!
~Kris~

Dee Miranda said...

What a beautiful card! The embellishments on this card are really great!

-Dee Miranda

Debby said...

I thought it was Origami Owl. I sell it. Well I should say I buy it as I am not making money, hah. I love that she was wearing it.
I love this idea for a birthday gift.