Saturday, May 10, 2014

Exciting News! A New Design Team!!

I am excited to share with you that I have become Scrapbook Adhesives 3L's newest Design Team Member!  I am thrilled to be part of such a talented group of ladies! 
I love all the variety of adhesives they offer and my project on their blog uses several of them!  I have a full tutorial over on the Scrapbook Adhesives 3L blog, so you will need to pop on over there to see my step by steps! ;)  

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L supplies:

Thanks so much for stopping by my friends!!!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Debby said...

CONGRATS. My favorite adhesive

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Welcome to the Team Michele and what a beautiful debut! I love your rainbow burst of sparkle! x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Well done, you! They are so lucky to have you on the team. Your work is amazing! xo

Ardyce Seabrook said...

these are amazing!love all the colors!