Thursday, May 8, 2014

You Make Me Happy!

Good morning! I haven't had much time in the craft room lately.  I am still getting a lot of messages and e-mails regarding Cortney.  Her page has been shared over 120,000 times....which as I said is a bit unexpected, overwhelming, and dare I say, a bit scary.  I want to make sure that whatever we select is a good fit for her and that the company is reputable. So needless to say it is taking up a bit of my time! ;) 
I've connected with a couple of companies that specialize in apparel and shoes for handicapped children and adults and that is definitely more in our comfort zone. So we will see what comes of all this. :) 

I have a happy card to share today that I created while on the Dirty Dozen DT over at Splitcoast. 
It was created using a darling cut from Silhouette.  I had to add lots of glitter to the rainbow portion...to make it extra happy! 
The sentiment is from My Craft Spot and was a perfect size for my sun! I added fluffy Flower Soft to my clouds and a bit of twine to "tie" it all together.  (No pun intended.....okay pun was totally intended!) 
Cort has prom on Friday night, so tonight she and her friend Patty are going for manicures and pedicures. So the next few days are busy ones!  Mother's Day is Sunday too.....so that means I have gifts to buy and some plans to be made.  
Life is busy. Life is good. 
:)
Thanks for being a part of it!


6 comments:

Beth Fairweather said...

Super cute! Love the sparkles!

Hugs, Beth
http://stampinwithbeth.blogspot.com

Teri said...

Happy days, happy card!! Prom already?? This year is flying by!!! Hope Cort has a fabulous time!!!! She is just such a darling girl!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Bonjourscrap said...

That's great news ! You deserve a happy card yourself ! this one is really cute.

Jingle said...

For the love of glitter!!!! This is nothing less than fabulous!

nattyboots said...

I love your blog news, and hearing all about Courtney, I am sure they will have a fab time getting organised for the Prom .
Todays card is lovely and colorful just what we need to cheer us on this horrid wet dull day .
Take Care
Elaine H X

loudowning54 said...

Your blog posts always make me smile!! Love your cards. Hope your daughter has a lovely time at the prom. Your pictures of her are just beautiful.