Monday, May 5, 2014

Tombow Blog Hop!

Good morning! I am so excited to be a guest designer for Tombow! 
What a great company and talented design team! 
So I am thrilled to participate in their blog hop!
For my card today I stamped the background image using JustRite's Quilted Circles stamp. It was stamped with Versamark and embossed in white.  I gave it a water color wash using Tombow's Dual Brush Pens
I cut the image into 3 strips and adhered it to white card stock using Tombow's Extreme Adhesive.
I attached those to the front of the card.  I wanted the 3 panels to line up perfectly so I needed a bit of playing room, I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Removable.
The sentiment is from Simon Says. I adhered yellow glitter to it using Tombow's Mono Aqua Glue.
I added some sequins (Extreme Adhesive), some colored string, and some coordinating rhinestones. (using Mono Aqua Glue again!) 
Do you like prizes? Want to win some adhesive? ;)
In order to enter to win the prize, please comment on all the Design Team’s projects this week! Now it's time to head back to the Tombow Blog!
Here is this week’s Line-up:



Thank you so much Tombow for having me this week! :)
I will have a second post today for Crafty Secrets, so be sure to check back!


10 comments:

Birgit said...

Your card is bright and beautiful, as always! Congrats on crafting with Tombow this week!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful! Thank you for hopping with us. I never thought to add glitter to cut words. Love that idea!

Bette Abdu said...

Fun idea for a card that has a different look with the three panels. Also the glitter to add words with Tombow mono is nice too.

BeverlyBL said...

This is so pretty. Love how you used the panels and thanks for the tip on making it easier to line them up.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful project, love the way came out.
Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Great card! Love how you did the background, I need to try this with my markers... And that colorful bow is wonderful too. Thank you for sharing.

Katie B.

Kris B said...

Beautiful card! Love the emboss resist technique! Lovely rainbow colors!

grammypat said...

Very pretty card --really like the way you incorporated all the different colours. Thx for sharing

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome card! I love the colors!

Linsey R said...

This card is GORGEOUS! And you are a genius!!! Amazing and inspiring and I'm totally going to try this technique!! I love that you are designing with Tombow this week! Your inspiring creations are a delight for me to gaze upon! Thank you!!