Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Lil' Monkey!

Good morning and happy Friday to you!  I have a card to share with you that was published awhile back in Northridge's Cricut magazine.  I had this cute monkey paper from Bella Blvd,  and decided to match my cuts to it! The monkey cut is from the 3 Birds-Life's a Party cartridge.  I added pink cheeks with chalk and glossy accents to the body for added dimension. I adhered that to a circle and scalloped circle cut from the Cricut Font and Basic Shapes cartridge. 
I added flowers using a flower punch to make it extra girly!  Flower Soft was added to the leaves and the sentiment was computer generated.  
I had to add one more flower to the lil monkey.....just cuz! ;) 
Here is the little monkey the card is going to!  My niece turns 7 this weekend!  So tomorrow all of us girls are headed to the American Girl Doll store!  It will be Katie's first AG doll! 
Have a wonderful weekend my friends! 
Hugs to you!



1 comment:

reeree62 said...

So adorable, Michele!