Monday, June 30, 2014

Palm Trees and Coconuts

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I was busy at the American Girl doll store celebrating my niece's birthday.  We did a bit of swimming on Sunday and had a BBQ at my in-laws afterwards.  All in all a busy, but fun weekend!  
I have a summery card that I created last year when I was part of the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen team.  
I had used my Cricut for the entire card.  I would love to tell you which cartridges, but honestly I don't remember.  ( I apologize!)  The entire card was totally inspired by the beach ball flair button.  
I added lots of fun details, like brown Flower Soft on the coconuts. Sand on the....well...sand.  LOL! Glitter on the clouds, a bit of ink to define the sun, pearls, and glittery seashells. 
I am off to dodge the raindrops today. There are a few things that must be done....
Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Love this card ! Lots of great details !

L.B. said...

Love the shape, the colors and the fun scene you created

Sis Patterson said...

Another fabulous card - I always love the dimension and shading in your die cut cards!

Dee Miranda said...

Wonderful card! The colors are amazing!