Thursday, March 5, 2015

JustRite's March Release!

I hope you are enjoying all of the new stamp sets released by JustRite so far!
I am actually showcasing two sets today.  The first one is a background stamp called, Woodgrain Upcycled Frame.  I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it in a denim color.  I gave a quick wash of water color in the white areas of the frame in light blue.  I cut out the center and glued a piece of acetate behind the frame. 
The second set  is called Stacking Sentiments.  I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it in two shades of blue.  I added foam tape behind the frame, added my sequins and such, and adhered it to my sentiment.  I tied twine around the front of the card and added a little star button.  
Here are the two sets I used. 

There are so many other ways to use these sets, so be sure to stop by the rest of the design team's blogs! Have a great day!


No comments: