Wednesday, March 4, 2015

JustRite's New Release-Coffee House!

Good morning to you my fellow crafty ladies! Today is day two of the March release from JustRite.  Do you like coffee? Do you LOVE coffee?  
I can't function without it in the morning....and it is my favorite part of the day.
Just me and my coffee, my computer, a quiet house, and the moments before the craziness of the day begins. ;)
Today's set is called, Coffee House!  

I embossed the image in white, used my Peerless watercolors to color the image, and then cut it out. 
I cut a pierced circle using a Spellbinder's die.  The sentiment was stamped in pink and I went over the steam with white liquid applique.  While I was heating it, I sprinkled a bit of glitter on it for sparkle.  Because we all know that sparkly coffee is the best! I used Spellbinder's pierced rectangular dies to matte the image.  I stamped the teeny cup in white and water colored it.  I used it for the center of my bow. 
Here is the entire set!  I just love it all!  The coffee stain is calling my name and NEEDS to be used on my next project!


Be sure to hop on over to the other designers' blogs for loads of inspiration using this cute set!

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card and awesome stamp set!

Teresa Doyle said...

What a beautiful card.

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful card and an awesome new set.

ellyscard creatief said...

Wow,this is gorgeous.
bEAUTIFUL STAMPSET.

~amy~ said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!