Thursday, July 27, 2017

No Line Coloring

Good morning! Do you all go on kicks with crafting?  Find a technique and keep doing it over and over?  Please tell me that it isn't just me.
I've decided that I really LOVE the no line coloring look.  To me it looks like I really know what I am doing. HA! Like I am some sort of professional or something! ;)

I used this MFT stamp and stamped it in Tim Holtz Spun Sugar. After I stamped it, I masked it so I could create the background.  
The background was done using the negative space of a die cut circle from card stock.  I placed it down and sponged pink and green inks. Then I peeled my mask off and started the coloring of my mouse. 
After I was done coloring I stamped the sentiment and added some flower sequins. I added clear drops to the centers.  I tied satin ribbon to the top  and added a vintage button to its center.

Thank you all for your prayers regarding my daughter, Cortney.  She had the MRI and 24 hour EEG.  I am so happy to say that she did not have any seizures and is able to be weaned off of the Depakote!
The power of prayer is amazing!
Thank you so much my friends!! 
Have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just darling!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Rea' said...

Such an adorable card ! Glad to hear Courtney is doing better :)

teachdanz said...

beautiful card!! glad to hear things went well with your daughter!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

This is so colorful and charming!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Ruthie said...

Sooo HAPPY to hear the good news on Courtney! It's AMAZING what prayer can do!!
Your card is so sweet, love it all. You are very talented! Loves, Ruthie

Conniecrafter said...

terrific no line coloring!!
Such wonderful news on your daughter!