Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Using Negative Space With SRM Stickers!


Good morning!  I am up on the SRM Blog today with a card that was inspired by Jennifer McGuire.  She had a video HERE that showed how to use negative space from a die cut.  I loved it so much I decided to give it a try!  It took a little bit of time to cut the image 6 times and carefully stack them up to give them the dimension that makes them really stand out. 
I colored the top layer with Copics and gave them a coating of glossy accents.  I die cut a flower, colored it, and gave it the same layer of glossy accents. 
I die cut the circle and added SRM's Life is Good Sticker collection as the focal point.  I adhered the flowers around the sentiment and glued on a few pearls and rhinestones. 
In a bit, Cortney and I leave for the hospital.  Prayers are appreciated that it all goes well!!
Have a wonderful day my friends!

3 comments:

loudowning54 said...

Your card is beautiful. Sending prayers for your daughter and all of you. Praying for good news!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous coloring and layering, hope all went well yesterday!

vdoyle8 said...

Praying for the very best news for your girl!