Thursday, August 10, 2017

Rainbow Hearts!


Good morning!  I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog today with a fun rainbow heart card using a cute stamp set from Sizzix. I used my Mini Misti and masking to line up the hearts in a straightish row. I colored each heart in the colors of the rainbow.  Where the hearts overlapped I blended both colors of Copics.  I added a drop shadow to each to give it more depth.  I used my Misti to line up the sentiment and stamped it in black ink. 

I decided to coordinate the background with each heart so I cut 1" pieces of card stock and adhered them to black card stock using Scrapbook Adhesive's  E-Z Squares® Refillable Dispenser.  I adhered the rainbow hearts to the background and tied a white ribbon at the top.  I used  Adhesive Dots Micro  to attach the sequins.  

This card just makes me happy looking at it!  :)
Have a great day my friends!

1 comment:

loudowning54 said...

Such a colorful card! I love it.