Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Trick or Treat!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today!
I have a card to share with you using some fun new Halloween dies and stamps from Whimsy!
I created my background first using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in Black Soot, Seedless Preserves, and Salty Ocean.  I spritzed it with a bit of water and blotted it with a paper towel. I used the new Haunted Graveyard Border die with black paper and adhered it to the bottom of my card, cutting any excess off. 
I added a large spiderweb and matching spider from the Spiders and Webs Die set.  I added a coating of glossy accents to the spider and white gel pen highlight. I stamped the sentiment from the Trick or Treat House stamp set, directly on the moon with Versarmark ink and embossed it in black. I tucked it behind the border and added a pumpkin sequin from the Creepy Sparkletz collection.  I adhered a few rhinestones for a finishing touch. 

If you love Halloween, Whimsy Stamps is the place to check out!!








 

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Love everything you used to create your fun Halloween card. The next thing to get on my wish list is Oxide Inks. Love how you can splatter water on them. Such a great look. I'm also wanting to try the Oxide sprays. Just now feeling like crafting again. I have Covid and finally feeling better. Have a great day and stay safe!
cindys-greencricut

Ruthie A said...

Love your card! Awesome job!!