Monday, September 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's September Release!

Hello! 
Today is the 20th of September and that means only one thing.....Whimsy Stamp's Mini Release! 
So many fun new products!
For my Halloween slimline card I used the new Howling Night Dies. I added grit paste to the tombstones to age them a bit.... a lot! ;) 
I incorporated the Trick or Treat House set into my scene.  The house was stamped directly over the    slimline paper, SurReally Cool Halloween, with Versamark and embossed in black.  The sentiment was stamped on the grass. Since I couldn't leave well enough alone, I also added a large spider web and spider from the Spiders and Webs Die Set.  I tied a bit of twine and called it done. 
Be sure to stop by Whimsy Stamps to see the full release!
Thank you for stopping by today!








 

No comments: