Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Official Anniversary!

I am sorry to bombard you with more anniversary stuff....but the 29th is the official day! We just happened to celebrate last weekend instead of this weekend. I have to share with you my gifts from my hubby. The necklace was my gift, and I love it! He also "made" a card. I use that term loosely! He basically stuck a pretty sticker on card stock and had my son.....yes you heard me right, my SON add the ribbon. Brian was going to give it to me with just the sticker and my 11 year old grabbed it with his hand under his chin saying, "mmmmm....it needs something Dad." All this while just wearing boxers! So Kyle told Brian that ribbon would add that little something special to the card. So Kyle added the ribbon....and pretty straight I might add! (Some fathers and sons bond over a baseball game, mine bond over cards and ribbon! LOL!)

This was an album I made awhile ago while guest designer for Crafty Secrets. It celebrates our many years together.
I told you I had bad 90's hair! And Brian is about 60 lbs lighter in this picture!




No he isn't 21, he actually will be 40 this year. This is just how many birthdays we have shared together!

And that is it folks! I promise no more anniversary stuff.....until next year!


23 comments:

liz mataraza said...

that is sooo gorgeous! love the colors and the lace rocks! if lace can rock, that is. ;) Happy Anniversary again!

Bevie Pearl said...

Love the bling!!! What a wonderful gift.
I love your album. It's fun to see your couple pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I think Brian's "card" turned out beautifully. I love your book! Such shabbyliciousness! And I would have been envious of your big bangs way back in 1993. I could never get my hair to do that! LOL!

Unknown said...

Aw Michelle this is such a great book! How nice to have all those memories in one place - and your hubby's card is great! Happy Anniversary! :)

Bunny B said...

Woohoo! Happy Anniversary!! :) What a cute story about the makings of your card :) Your lil boy is talented!!

Anonymous said...

"Happy Anniversary" to you both Michelle...Best wishes to you always:0
I love that book it`s so ful of gorgeousness...and your hubbies card....
Love all your creations since Iast visit:)x

Marie Cramp said...

Thanks for the lovely comment. I think they did a great job on your card. I wish my husband would give me jewelry...I am hoping for a cuttlebug on my birthday though, I think I want that more than jewelry right now. lol.


Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The book is beautiful! You think your hair was bad...mine was way worse!!! LOL! Good job on the card Brian, and Kyle!

Unknown said...

omg...that hair, those sleeves...LMAO. I wouldn't have even recognized you guys in this picture, that is too funny!
All gorgeous and Kyle knows his way around the crap room, tell him to start his own blog...The Stamper's son! lol

Carolyn King said...

oh my goodness...what a wonderful album and I love the card your boys made for you! Happy Anniversary!

Greta Adams said...

i love love love that card they made...i think it is the bomb!!

happy anniversary and you racked up with that gift girl....wooo hoooo!!!

your album is the bomb...i have tried the vintage look to stuff and i just can't pull it off..wish i could though :(

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! What a beautiful gift! :) And the album - GORGEOUS!! I love your pictures - your family is beautiful!

Heather Grow said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. What lovely gifts.

Melinda McClellan said...

Wow! You do beautiful work on both your cards and scrapbook pages! When do you find the time?!

Alhambra Club said...

Happy Anniversary the necklace is beautiful and the card is a winner

Nikki said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! I can't get over all the details and love into it!

:)

~amy~ said...

Thanks for sharing...magnificent gifts!

Deborah said...

Happy Annie! Wonderful necklace and cute story with regard to the card (so pretty)! Your album is just fabulous! So much love! Deb

Tracy.H said...

What a beautiful necklace! And they did a fabulous job on the card!! :0)

Rose Ann said...

Brian's card is so sweet, and very pretty too!! I LOVE your gorgeous album and your beautiful necklace!! Happy anniversary!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Whoa!!! Love your gifts both the one you gave and the one you received.

:-)

Ivy said...

Oh Michele, I got teary eyed just looking at the pages! you have done such a wonderful job with this album...I love everything about it.

Libby Hickson said...

Oh Michele this album is just gorgeous!!