Tuesday, August 19, 2008

15 Years

Do you know who Becky Fleck is? She is the scrapbooking guru of sketches! Does Page Maps ring a bell? An awesome book of scrapbook sketches! Noel Mignon contacted Becky Fleck who was kind enough to create a sketch just for our DT! You can see the sketch HERE! I love sketches because for me that is the most difficult part of creating a LO. These pics are from my 15th wedding anniversary. I used Noel's Getaway Kit. (Currently sold out! But check out her other kits....they are always jam packed with stuff!) I was pleased with this page and it actually came together pretty quickly! Check out Noel's Challenge Blog and see what the other gals came up with!
Have a great Tuesday!

16 comments:

Amy said...

I love your sketch Michele, you're soooo talented!

~amy~ said...

GORGEOUS layout...

Anonymous said...

You LO is `Gorgeous` Michelle...and soo is your `new look` Doggie..
Have agreat Day:)x

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a fabulous page, Michele! LOVE it!

marcibun said...

the layout is beautiful, I love your journaling - what a great place to celebrate your anniversary - one of my favorites!

Anna M said...

Beautiful!

Alex said...

I just love this layout Michele, it turned out gorgeous!! Love all the details and that paper is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alex said...

I just love this layout Michele, it turned out gorgeous!! Love all the details and that paper is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Joanne said...

AWESOME page!I love the layout.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout! I love all the lace and the little buttons you used!! And congrats on 15+ years of marriage! :-)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

What a romantic page. The lace adds the perfect touch. Love it! :O)

dianna said...

AWESOME page~LOVE it*!*

Unknown said...

Beautiful page - the sketch is great but you made it awesome!! :)

Risa said...

Your layout is very beautiful, I love the lace and buttons!

liz mataraza said...

Michele, this is my fave layout from you! lots of pics and such a scrapbooky feel...if that makes sense ;)

Rose Ann said...

Your page is so awesome, Michele!! It looks like such a wonderful time!! I love your layout, and special details!!