Monday, August 18, 2008

Sarah Kay

I finally was able to ink up my Sarah Kay stamps! I ordered them from Sweet 'n Sassy awhile ago and just never got a chance to create with them. I colored the image with my Copics. I started with a layer of a very pale brown and then added my color. I wanted it to look vintage and not too bright. The pale brown muted the top colors a bit. I also used my airbrush for the background and my Nestibilities. The paper is K & Company. I added a vintage flower, button, floss, and a stick pin.

My last 3 days of summer......I start work on Thursday...ugh! I know, I know, I've had the whole summer off! I shouldn't be complaining! I think it is just the transition from having no schedule to having a crazy, hectic schedule! Once I get in the swing of things, it will be like I never left!

11 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

This is such a cute card. I love your stamp.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hope your school year is a fabulous one! Very cute card Michele!

:-)

Allison Rankin said...

Very sweet...love the embellies!

Julia Aston said...

Super coloring job on this very cute image! love the sketch you used here!

pescbrico said...

what a cute, cute card! I love your coloring on it!

Alex said...

This is sooo stinkin' sweet, what a fabulous card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Your the color QUEEN! It's beautiful!

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love that image!! Fantastic vintage look!! I love anything vintage!! (Beautiful ribbon too!! :)Kathy

Deborah said...

Just adorable! Splendid coloring! Hugs, Deb

Unknown said...

What an adorable image and a totally cute card!:)

Risa said...

Your card is adorable and your coloring ROCKS!!!! I love the way you airbrushed the background, I have tried but I have problems with the inks flow...too much in spots or too little etc.
I also love the vintage feel of your card..very cool!