Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Basket Challenge!

This week over at Bitten By the Bug, the challenge was to use the basket cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge. I decided to use some pieces from Noel's Homeroom Kit. (Which is sold out! She does have 5 left of the Extra Credit Kit though!) This kit has lot of October Afternoon papers! (LOVE October Afternoon!) Anyway, back to the card......I added some silk flowers, and some of my new buttons from SU! The tag happened to be on my desk and thought it worked great on this card. I believe it is from Creative Cafe. Head on over the the BBTB site to see what the other girls have cooked up! Stay tuned tomorrow for a silly post in honor of my birthday!

11 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

I love your card. Do you know I don't use my Cricut nearly as much as I should. I'm going to get it out now and get creative! Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs
Fe x

Risa said...

Very pretty card and I love your arrangements! Happy Birthday Wishes and have a great day!

Alex said...

This is darling, I just love it!! What a beautiful card!! Happy Birthday wishes to you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Crafty Connie said...

Very cute!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your basket looks amazing, and your card is gorgeous, Michele!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Great card....love the use of that basket...many possibilities!

Just wanted to add my early birthday wishes too!!

Carolyn King said...

love this...so creatively done and i am loving that tag!

Happy happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Very neat project - love the paper too ;)

Nikki said...

I love this!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the flower basket idea. Warm regards from sunny South Africa