Monday, September 8, 2008

Spook-tacular!

Just a little Halloween post. This is a new Crafty Secrets stamp set that I am totally loving! I again used some vintage book paper for the background and some Martha Stewart felt webbing. I stamped the cat and cut him out. I wanted him to look super scared of that spider in the tie!

Had a great weekend, but am pooped! We helped in the BINGO tent at Misericordia. ( A residential facility for disabled persons). What an amazing place it is! It gives you such a good feeling to see all these people out there for one reason. It makes you feel like your not alone out there in your struggles. Kyle helped for the first time this year at the children's games tent. He was great! He was really "working" the crowd! I was so proud of him! I will post some pics of him tomorrow!

Until then......have a great Monday!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a GREAT Halloween card! Love all the details! The vintage book paper and felt webbing are FABulous!

Joanne said...

This is so cool! I bought that felt web and have been really stuck as to what to do with it! This is a good idea.

Crafty Connie said...

Super card, love that stamp set!

marcibun said...

Awesomme card Michele, I love the dimension and detail. Very cool.

Allison Rankin said...

Love, love, love this! The stamp and sentiment are super and the inclusion of the book paper is brill!

Sarah said...

Oh I love this card. I love the webbing and the book paper and the stamps and the...

dianna said...

S~P~O~O~K~Y card~love it*!*

Sounds like you're proud of your helper this year :)

Unknown said...

Fun car! That felt webbing is so neat! :)

Scossie Jane said...

Gorgeous Hallowe'en card - that spider stamp is awesome - love it xx

Diane said...

Love it! That web looks awesome!
Love your layout too!

Anonymous said...

very cute! Love it!

Risa said...

Very pretty card and I love the way you embellished it!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so creepy and cute!! I love it!!

Nikki said...

Oh this is so cool!!