Monday, February 21, 2011

Mini paper sack....

Good morning! It is an icky rainy morning here in Chicago.....but I have the day off, so it will be a perfect day to craft! Remember last week, when I said I was addicted to altering these cute little paper sacks? Well, I am......I think I need a 5 step program. (Along with my glittering problem! LOL!) I love that this "canvas" is so small and I can finish a project within a half an hour. Plus, It is a great way to use up those small scraps you can't bare to part with! This one was made for my girl......for Valentine's Day. I wrote my love letter to her on the tag, and slipped it in the bag. I used bits and pieces from Jenni Bowlin. Sassafrass, and a left over pink flower cut from my Cricut.
The chipboard star was sprayed with silver Shimmerz spray, then glossy accents was applied, and clear Martha Stewart glitter was sprinkled on top. I love the contrast of the dark gray here!
I am loving the dimension these little bags have after I am done! Lumpy.....bumpy....just like I like 'em! ; )
I am so glad you popped on by today! Thank you for taking a little peek!
Have a wonderful Monday!!!!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this to bits!!

JennyKozar said...

Love it! Gonna have to find some of these bags.

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Super lovely.

Cricket said...

so cute Michele! Enjoy your day off!

blessings,

IvyandRein said...

Love this!!! So cute such a great way to make a paper bag look fabbie

Deanna said...

Stunning Michele!

Crystal said...

AWWW this is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE this girl!

Hearts Turned said...

Oh, how charmingly beautiful, Michele! I really love this!

So glad you get the day off to craft--a rainy day is perfect!

Enjoy every second, my friend!

Julie

Emily said...

This is gorgeous! Enjoy your crafting day :)

Joanna said...

I love that! It beautiful!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

OH OH, Michele how beautiful... Hope you have a WONDERFUL day off. hugs

jramsdell said...

Super cute bag, love it!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

such cute projects you do.love the colors and the stiching on the flower.tfs

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh--this is the cutest post--I love your creation!! And I need to be in the same program as you for the glitter! lol My girlfriend Donna got me addicted to putting it on everything...it's so perfect, isn't it? I love what you have made...it's amazing!!!
XO

Diane said...

Wowzers!! Absolutely gorgeous!
That is a great way to use your scraps,love all the layering of your flower!

CreativeMish said...

This is just adorable! I love the lumpy bumpy!