Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Release by JustRite!

Hi there! And happy Tuesday to you! I have a card to share with you today that uses a brand spankin' new set from JustRite. This set is called Vintage Ovals. It is right up my alley!
I stamped the Best Friends Forever image with Memento ink and then colored it with Copic Markers. (YG95, G40, BG10, RV00, RV91, RV11, B34, B41). I used my oval and scalloped oval Spellbinders to create layers for the image. The paper is the new Butterfly Collection by Pink Paislee. (swoon!) I did a bit of machine stitching and created a couple of quilled daisies by Provo Craft. I added some glitter, pearls, and seam binding to finish it off.

Be sure to visit the JustRite blog to see the other designer's fabulous projects using this beautiful set!
I am back to work today. No students though.....just meetings. Cort has her last basketball game of the season tonight........kind of sad. I will miss going to those games until the fall!
Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Stef H said...

oh michelle! this is absolutely gorgeous! congratulate me... i bought my FIRST set of justrites!! now i need to go use them.

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Michele, your creation is out of this world gorgeous!! TFS!HUGS

Shauna said...

Very pretty!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

Wow What a great card Michelle

Crystal said...

Breathtaking Michele, WOW totally gorgeous!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

This set is gorgeous, and your card is amazing! Love love love.

CreativeMish said...

Gasp! This is beautiful! I love everything about it!

Unknown said...

Michelle, I saw this card on the JustRite blog and thought it was just stunning. I absolutely love it. WOW

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, those new stamps are beautiful too.

DJreflections said...

yOur Friends forever card is my favorite! It is so neat how one can use the JustRite stamps and in this case..charms! Thanks