Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Release by JustRite!

Good morning! Today is an exciting day because it is the day JustRite releases their brand new set called, Butterfly Garden! It is such a beautiful set and a fabulous one to color!
For my card today, I used Copic Markers to color my image. I colored the butterfly twice and cut the second one out. It was glossy accented and glittered. I also added pearls to its body. I then adhered it with a foam square for dimension. The sentiment was stamped in green on green paper by K & Company. I cut out the circles with Spellbinder's dies. I added foam squares between the layers to create a sort of shadow box effect. Behind the image is a tag from K & Company. I added a bit of seam binding, pearls, and a small Prima flower to finish it off.



Did you know that JustRite is having a May Sale? All of their Nested Frames and Sentiments are 20% off. Want to know more? There is also a retirement sale on certain sets.... so be sure to visit JustRite! .
And did you see we have a new DT member? Be sure to welcome the very talented Mona Pendleton to our team! : ) So glad she is joining us!






Want to see what the rest of the team did with this fabulous set? Pop on over to their blogs to see their pretty projects!

JustRite Inspiration Blog

Sharon Harnist

Mona Pendleton

Debbie Olson

Michele Kovack <------ ME! : )

Kathy Jones

Stephanie Kraft

Angela Barkhouse

Barb Schram

Have a great day!!!! Thanks so much for popping by!



15 comments:

1CardCreator said...

So glad Mona was added to your team too! This card is gorgeous Michelle, love the bright colors you chose today too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Michele! Love the bright color combo and the shimmery 3D butterfly!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Michele! Love the size and your coloring is just wonderful!

TDJ said...

Sweet card, love the surgary butterfly.

jramsdell said...

Super cute card, love the butterfly. For some reason I never think to stamp on color paper, looks great.

Lorraine said...

Ooh, love the colors, all of the beautiful details and your gorgeous coloring!

Peggy said...

Wonderful card. Love the dimension and stamps. The butterfly is beautiful.
God bless,
PeggyS

CreativeMish said...

What a beautiful card! and what a beautiful stamp set!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful.

Cely said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your project is PHENOMENAL! I'm afraid of copics... I'm kind of afraid of my SU markers, even! Great post!

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous colours, fantastic design and love the sparkly goodness!! :)

Shantaie said...

gasp!

Danica said...

You're coloring is fantastic! It is so bright and fresh. I think I would color more if I didn't have to slow down so much to get it right. I get on a roll and just GO. lol!

Barbara Schram said...

Oh MY! LOVE the card shape and the coloring is perfect! Hope you are having a great day, Michele!

Unknown said...

Beautiful color work.