Thursday, May 5, 2011

Smile.....

Good morning! I have another brand new set to share with you today by JustRite. This set is called Smile. I love the sentiments of this set! The outer rings remind me of stained glass and the particular one I chose for my card was so fun to color!
The outer ring was colored with Copics and the center was cut out with a Spellbinder's circle die. The outside circle was hand cut. I added a bit of glossy accents to the perimeter and a bit of glitter. I used paper by K & Company and embossed the back panel with a Cuttlebug folder by Provo Craft. The sentiment was stamped with an orange Colorbox ink and sprinkled with clear embossing powder to set the ink. I cut it out with a smaller circular Spellbinder's die and sponged around the edges. I popped out the outer ring on foam squares for dimension.




For my finishing touches, I added a few pearls, some seam binding, and nestled a little "Puffy" from K Company into the seam binding. A bit of Pink Paislee twine was tied and a pearl added to its center.

Be sure to pop on over to the other ladies' blogs for some beautiful eye candy!


I hope you have a wonderful day!!! : )

5 comments:

Dayna Sabrina said...

This is absolutely precious!

Something Special said...

Such an absolutely beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. Check out my swap I am hosting at askmichelespecialpaperprojects.blogspot.com It is a Scrap Stash Swap.

Anonymous said...

I love your creation. I am looking for the provocraft folder that you used on this card. I went to the provocraft site but cannot find the folder. could you please help me.
thank you.
Sallyann Mettler
myne@i2k.com

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card and colors!

Unknown said...

Nice color combination; appealing.