Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Chicks

Today is Friday!  I made it! Whew!  I am off all next week, and I am as happy as a pig in mud....or a crafty gal in a scrapbook store! ;) 
I have a lil' retro Easter card that uses this darling image from Crafty Secret's Digital Spring Chicks.  I colored it with  Copic markers.  The edges were given a bit of distressing using Tim Holtz Antique Linen ink.  The eggs were from the Crafty Secret's     Victorian Floral Easter Eggs digital collection.  They were hand cut, inked, and glittered. My designer paper here is part of the Crafty Secret's Creating with Vintage Patterns digital collection.  I love resizing the patterns smaller into something that works great with cards!
I added a bit of seam binding and Forget Me Nots to finish it off. 
It's another short and sweet post!  It's my last day of work, and this gal has to get a' move on!
Have a fabulous weekend my friends!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this image. Those chicks are adorable. Reminds me of the images of childhood. Beautiful card.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous...love the sweet image, the colours are so pretty:))

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful! I love it!

Theresa said...

So fabulous!

Rea' said...

So cheerful, so very cute... I needed cheering up today.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This is so darling!! Love the retro duck images and glittered eggs ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Nancy said...

so springy - love the glitter on the eggs-nice touch!

Mary said...

I think of all the Easter cards I've seen. This one is my favorite. Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing it.