Tuesday, November 5, 2013

JustRite's November Release Day 2-Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five

Today is day 2 of JustRite's November release.  This set is designed for the men in your life.  I don't know about you, but I really need to beef up on my masculine card stash! I have a tendency to make mostly girly cards. Maybe it's because I am a glitter and lace kind of gal.....which really shouldn't find it's way onto a guy's card! ;) So I usually avoid 'em......until the very last minute. 
The set is a vintage inspired set called Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five. I loved using it. Even if my card doesn't include glitter or lace! 
Since mustaches are all the rage right now, I knew the minute I saw it that I wanted to make a mustache card. I scored the paper every inch and stamped the mustache in Versamark and embossed it in black.  The bow tie was also stamped in Versamark but was embossed in red.  I added a sequin and black string to the center of the bow. The sentiment was embossed in blue and hand cut into a banner shape. 
I love the subtle texture this card has. :)
There are lots of cool elements to this set! 

Be sure to stop by the other blogs to be inspired! They have created such great projects with this very cute set!




Have a great Tuesday! 


2 comments:

Jingle said...

TOTALLY adorable card! I so love this!

Jazzie said...

What a lovely card, well a Haberdashery mustache is indeed a great choice and a perfect way to add masculine detail in your card which is really suitable for the man in your life theme.