Monday, November 4, 2013

JustRite's November Release-Shoes Vintage Labels Six!

Good morning to you my friends!
Once again we are starting a brand new month, and that means I get to share new releases from JustRite!
Today's set is a beautiful vintage inspired set called, Shoes Vintage Labels Six.
I decided to stamp the shoe and flowers in Versamark and emboss them in white.  I pulled out my Inktense pencils and colored them.  I love the pretty water colored effect it gives. 
I added a touch of lace at the top of the shoe and hand cut each flower and leaf.  
I stamped the sentiment and used a round circle punch.  I adhered it to the shoe, added a bit of white string, and a final flower in the middle of the bow. 
The background was stamped using the frame twice.  I overlapped them in the center and gave them a subtle touch of pink to the inside of the frames with a Copic marker. 
I added glittery American Crafts tape to the center and a scattering of sequins as a final touch. 

Be sure to stop by the other designers' blogs! They continually amaze me with their talent and creativity!